Labels

Tuesday 4 December 2012

At the Airport: Dialogue 2 by Josep Boronat & Joel Roura

Dialogue 2: At the Airport
At the lost luggage table.
Joel:  Hi!
Josep: Hello! How can I help you?
Joel: I ‘ve lost my bags.
Josep: Which flight have you travelled?
Joel: In an Iberia Boing number 1928
Josep: Ok. Can you give me your passport, and the ticket of luggage control, please?
Joel: Yes, here you are.
Josep: . ... You were travelling from Barcelona. Is it right?
Joel: Yes, it is. Let me check what has happened. ...ehhhh
It seems that your bags are in another flight.  Your bags are going to Siberia.
Joel: To Siberia?
Josep: Yes, there were two different flights boarding at the same time, and there has been a mistake.
 Joel: But, what are we going to do now?
Josep: Once they arrive in Siberia, they will be sent back here, to London airport.
Joel: When do I have to pick them up?
Josep: Don’t worry. Once the bags are here, we will send them to your hotel. Fill in this form the name of the hotel and the address where we have to take the bags.
Joel: Ok. Thank you very much. Will I have to pay for it?
Josep: No, it’s free. Your bags will probably arrive here tomorrow morning, so you’ll have them at your hotel in the afternoon.
Joel: What am I going to do without luggage today?
Josep: I’m so sorry. You’ll have to wait or buy something if necessary. ...  Check if you have any insurance when you bought the plane ticket. Perhaps they will pay you something.
Joel: Ok. Thank you very much for all your help.
Josep: You’re welcome. Have a nice stay in London.
Josep: Thanks, Good Bye .
Joel: Good bye. Wait a moment I leave my passport.
Josep: Yes it’s true. I  haven’t seen it.
Joel: Sorry and goodbye
Josep: Bye bye .



7 comments: