Labels

Tuesday 18 December 2012

At the Hotel: 3rd Dialogue by Clara Barrufet & Anna Gotsens


At the hotel
Checking in
-          Hello.
-          Good morning miss. How can I help you?
-          I have a reservation in the name of Clara Barrufet.
-          One moment please. Clara… Barrufet, yes, a single room for two nights?
-          That’s right.
-          Could you fill out this form please?
-          Of course.
-          Thank you. If you like to leave us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.
-          No, thanks’.
-          OK. Your room is 146, here is your room key.
-          OK, thank you very much.
-          You’re welcome.
Phoning Reception
-          Reception, can I help you?
-          Yes, I’m Clara, could you ask room service to send up a cheese sandwich and a coke, please?
-          Of course. In what room are you staying?
-          I’m in room 146.
-          OK miss Clara, I’ll send up immediately.
-          Thank you very much.
-          You’re welcome miss.
Checking out
-          Is there anybody in the reception desk?
-          .... Sorry madam. I’m coming.   How can I help you?
-          I’d like to check out please.
-          Which room were you?
-          Room number 146 Miss Clara Barrufet.
-          Ok. I’ve got it. Do you want to pay by cash or credit card?
-          Cash, please.
-          It’s £112.
-          Ok. Here you are.
-          Right. Your change lady. Have a good trip!
-          Thank you very much. Good bye.
-          Bye.

5 comments: