Labels

Monday 17 December 2012

At the hotel: Dialogue 3 by Arnau Morell & Arnau Capdevila


CHECKING IN
- Hello
- Good morning sir. How can I help you?
- I have a reservation in name of Arnau Morell.
- Right. One moment sir. Mr. Arnau.... Yes, a single room for five nights.
- That’s wrong, it’s for 2 nights.
- Sorry, Let me check. You are right. Could you fill out this form please?
- Of course... eee, Have you got a pen? I see it, thank you.
- If you’d like to leave us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.
- Eee... so I don’t sign now.
- No sir, when you check out we will see the bill and you sign when you leave.
- Oh I see. Yes, that’s... that’s fine. Here you are. Thanks you sir. Your room is 595 Mr Arnau. On the fourth floor. Here’s your room key, and the elevator’s on the left, over there.
- Thank you. Eee... Have you got a map of the city centre?
- Eee... yes, here you are. This is the football stadium and this is the train station.
- Ok, I see. Thank you.
- You’re very welcome sir.

6 comments: