Labels

Thursday 20 December 2012

At the hotel: dialogue 3 by Ferran and Laia



DIALOGUE 3 by Ferran Prats and Laia Pons





Checking in of a hotel


-      - Hello
-      - Good morning sir. How can I help you?
-      - I have a reservation in the name of Ferran
-      - Right. One moment sir. Mr. Ferran...yes... a single room for five nights?
-      - That’s right. With a private balcony.
-      - Yes sir. Could you fill out this form please?
-      - Of course. Have you got a pen?
-      - Yes, here you are.
-      - Thank you
...
-      - Here you are
-      - Thank you. Have a good stay.
-      - Thank you.
Phoning reception

Riiing, Riiing!!!
-      - Reception, can I help you?
-      - Yes, its Mr. Ferran in room 111. The window doesn’t close properly
-      - Oh sorry, I’ll send someone up immediately.
-      - Thank you
Checking Out Of A Hotel

-   - Hello, I’d like to check out please. I’m Ferran...er...room 111
-   - Right, just a second. I’ll just print out the bill. And...how will you be paying?
-   - By Visa card.
-   - Ok. At the end...All will be £123.  £65 for the room and £58 for the SPA.
-   - E...ex...excuse me, You told me that you gave me the SPA.
-   - Wait a moment please.......Oh, yes! Excuse me, it’s a new special offer! Sorry, now all will be only £65.
-   - Ok, Here you are your Visa card.
-   - Thank you sir. If you’ll just sign there....... thanks
-   - Goodbye
-   - Goodbye sir.


9 comments: