Labels

Friday 21 December 2012

At the hotel: Dialogue 3 by Joan and Guillem




At the check-in.

- Hello
- Oh hello, how can I help you?
- I have a reservation in my name.
- Ok. Wait a moment sir... Can you tell me your name please?
- Yes, it’s Prats, Guillem Prats.
- Ok. erm... Yes, here you are. Guillem Prats.. with a single room for five days.
- That’s right.
- Could you fill out this form please?
- Of course... erm... have you got a pen?
- Yes, here you are.
- Thank you.
…......
- Ok I’ve finished.
- Thank you sir. Your room is 111 Mr. Prats. On the third floor. Here’s your room key. Have a good stay.
- Ok thank you. Have you got a map of the city centre?
- Yes, here you are.
- Thank you very much.
- Your welcome sir.



At night, when Mr Prats was sleeping a mysterious man get into the room through the window.


- Who is here?

- …
- Who is here?
( A mysterious man)
- Mr Prats, stand up and go to this corner!
(Mr Prats obeys)
- Oh no my papers!
(After a few moments...)
- knock, knock!
(When Mr Prats turns back the man has disappeared but some important papers have disappeared too.)


Phoning reception


- Ring, ring..
- Reception, can I help you?
- Yes, I’m Guillem Prats in room 111. A man has been into my room through the window and he has stolen some very important documents.
- Oh I’m sorry, the room service maybe have left the window opened. To reward you for the mess, we give a free spa session for you. Do you agree?
- Ok. Thank you.
- Good bye, and sorry for the inconveniences.



Checking out of the hotel


- Hello, I’d like to check out please. I’m Mr. Guillem, room 111.
- Ok, wait a moment sir. How will you pay us?
- By Visa card.
- Ok, here is you bill. You had that problem … eerr  You must pay...erm... nothing.
(Then the person of reception took the bill and throw it in the garbage.).
- Thank you for your staying, sir. And we apologize you and say sorry for the inconvenience.
- Thanks to you. I appreciate the detail. Good bye.
- Good bye.

9 comments: