Labels

Monday 17 December 2012

At the hotel: Dialogue 3 by Carla Santiago & Soraya Gonzalez




Checking- in   at the hotel
-Hi
-Good morning. How can I help you?
-Yes, I have a reservation in the name of Soraya.
-Oh yes. Here it is.  Can you sign here, please?
-Yes, of course. Here you are.
-Thanks Soraya. Your room is number 10 on the 2nd floor.
-Ok. Another question please, do you have any schedule of the buses near here?
-Yes, here you are.
-Thank you very much.
- You are welcome.

Later in Reception
-Hello. How can I help you?
- Yes, I am Soraya Gonzalez  from  room 10 and the key doesn’t work properly or you  gave me the wrong key.
- I’m sorry Soraya, one second please.
-Oh… OK.
-Here you are.
-Thanks. And in which floor is the hotel restaurant?
-It is at the first floor. It opens from 12:00 to 15:00 pm for lunch and  from 18’00 to 20’30 pm for dinner.
- OK thank you. I remind you to bring  a towel  to room 10, please. In  my room there isn’t any.
-Yes , I’m terribly sorry. A ‘ll send someone  upstairs  right now.
-OK, thanks.
-Good bye
-Good bye. Enjoy your  holidays!




5 comments: