Labels

Tuesday 25 December 2012

At the Hotel: Dialogue 3 by Iris Aixalà & Júlia Arbós


AT THE HOTEL





CHECKING IN

Júlia: Hello
Iris: Good afternoon miss. How can I help you?
Júlia: I have a reservation in the name of Júlia.
Iris: Right. One moment miss. Miss. Ju… Júlia… yes…  A single room for six nights?
Júlia: Right. With an en-suit bathroom.
Iris: Yes miss. Could you fill out this form please?
Júlia: Of course… erm… I have a pen myself, thank you.
Iris: If you’d like to leave us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.
Júlia: Ok,  so ....I don’t… I don’t sign it now.
Iris: No miss, when you check out we will fill in the amount and you sign when you leave.
Júlia: Oh I see. Yes, that’s… that’s fine. Here you are.
Iris: Thank you miss. Your room is 116 Mis. Júlia. On the first floor. Here’s your room key, and the elevator’s right over there.
Júlia: Thank you. Erm… do you have a map of the city centre?
Iris: Erm… Yes, here you are.
Júlia: Can you tell me where we are exactly? And how to go to the city centre? If it is better to take a bus or the tube?
Iris: We are here exactly and the bus stop is round the corner. The tube station is on the other side of the street. And you are at 10 minutes walk to the city centre. So it’s up to you how you want to go there.
Júlia: Oh, wonderful, thank you very much. We are not far.
Iris: That’s right. You’re very welcome miss. Bye

7 comments: