Labels

Friday 28 December 2012

At the hotel - Dialogue 3 Andrea Sanchiz & Carla Camí


AT THE HOTEL    CHECKING IN
  • Hello.
  • Good morning. How can I help you?
  • I have a reservation in the name of Sanchiz.
  • Ok. One moment... Mrs... Sanchiz... yes... a single room for two nights?
  • Yes, that’s right.
  • Could you fill out this form please?
  • Of course.... I take this pen.
  • If you don't mind leaving us your credit card details, we’ll charge your account when you check out.
  • OK.
  • Your room is 198 Mrs. Sanchiz. On the third floor. Here’s your room key.
  • Thank you.
  • You’re very welcome.
PHONING RECEPTION

  • Reception, can I help you?
  • Yes, it’s Mrs Sanchiz in room 198. Could you ask to room service to send up a bottle of water please?
  • Certainly Mrs Sanchiz. A bottle of water to room 198.
  • Thank you.
(knock, knock!)
  • Who’s there?
  • Room service Mrs Sanchiz.
  • Come in! Could you put this on my bill, please?
  • Of course miss.
  • Thank you.    
CHECKING OUT OF THE HOTEL

  • Good morning, I’d like to check out please. I’m Mrs Sanchiz....er...room 198.
  • Right, just a second Mrs Sanchiz, I’ll just print out the bill. And how will you be paying?
  • By Visa card. Erm... Could you book me a taxi to the train station?
  • Yes, of course Mrs, and what time does the train leave?
  • The train leaves at 10.
  • Oh right, so you need to leave right now Mrs. Here is your bill.
  • Thank you. Here’s my card.
  • Thank you Mrs. If you’ll just sign there. A taxi will be waiting outside in five minutes.
  • Thank you very much. Goodbye.
  • Have a nice trip Miss and goodbye.

9 comments: