Labels

Saturday 15 December 2012

At the hotel: Dialogue 3 by Laura & Timea



At the hotel

Check in
-          Hello!
-          Good morning lady.
-          I’ve reserved a room for this weekend.
-          Ok, so what’s your name?
-          My name is Timea.
-          Oh, can you spell it please?
-          Yes, is T-I-M-E-A, Timea.
-          All right, thank you. Do you want your room in a smoking area or in a non-smoking area?
-          Non-smoking, please.
-          Double room or single room?
-          Double room.
-          Do you prefer the view to the sea or the view to the street?
-          I don’t know. Which is the cheapest?
-          The room of the street of course, but I recommend you the room with the view of the sea, it is more beautiful and peaceful.
-          So, I’ll take the room with the view of the sea. And, what is the prize of the room?
-          That’s £30 for one night at half board and £50 at full board.
-          OK, I’ll take half board. Can I choose to have lunch or dinner here?
-          Yes of course. You have accomodation, breakfast and lunch or dinner included in the price. But you have to check the timetables when the restaurant is opened.
-          I see, that’s right.
-          How many nights do you want to spend in this hotel, then?
-          I’ll spend two nights, the whole weekend.
-          So, this is £60 in total.
-          Ok, I agree. Here you are.
-          Yes, it’s ok. That’s your key, your room is the 103 on the first floor. The lift is at the end of the corridor.
-          Thank you. Goodbye!
-          You are very welcome lady. Have a good weekend.

Phoning reception

-          Reception, can I help you?
-          Yes, i… It’s Timea in room 103. Emm.. The PC of my room doesn’t work.
-          Is it plugged?
-          Yes, but there’s no picture.
-          Ok, I will send someone up right away lady.
-          Ok, thank you very much.

6 comments: