Labels

Monday 24 December 2012

At the hotel: Dialogue 3 by Núria Güell & Patricia Teixidó



- Hello.
+ Good afternoon madame. How can I help you?
- I have a reservation in the name of Teixidó.
+ Wait a moment please. Right. Miss Patricia Teixidó…. yes… a single room for five nights.
- No, a single room for six nights.
+ Oh, that’s right. Sorry! Could you fill out this form please?
- Of course… erm.. I have a pen, thank you.
+ Thank you. Your room is 312. On the second floor. Here’s your room key. The elevator is right over there. 
- Thank you.

-Excuse me, is my room on the second floor?
+What’s your room?
- Erm... 312
+ Oh, your room isn’t on the second floor. Your room is on the third floor. Sorry!
- It doesn’t matter. Thank you.

+ Reception, how can I help you?
- Yes, It’s Miss Teixidó in room 312. Could you ask room service to send up an apple and biscuits with chocolate?
+ Certainly Miss Teixidó. An apple and biscuits with chocolate to room 312
- Thank you.

(Knock, knock!)
- Who’s there?
+ Room service Miss Teixidó. 
- Ah yes thank you, come in. Could you put this on my bill please?
+ Of course madame.
- Thank you!
+ Here you are.

- Hello, I’d like to check out please. I’m Miss Teixidó… room 312.
Right, erm… just a second Miss Teixidó, I’ll just print out the bill. How will you be paying?
- By Visa card.
+ Thank you
-Erm… I was wondering if you could book me a taxi to the airport?
+ Yes, of course madame. What time is your flight?
- The flight takes off at half past six.
+ Oh right, so you need to leave right now sir. It’s rush hour and there’ll be quite a lot of traffic.
- Thank you
+ Here is your bill.
- Thank you




7 comments: