Labels

Sunday 10 January 2016

At the hotel by Carla Sarlé, Anna Vilella & Martina Feixa



CHECKING IN

Carla and Anna: Hello
Martina: Good morning. How can I help you?
Anna: We have a reservation in the name of Sarlé.
Martina: Okey, one moment. Yes, Carla Sarlé, a double room for three nights.
Carla: That’s right.
Martina: Could you fill this form?
Carla and Anna: Of course.
Martina: You will pay when you leave. Your room is 140. On the third floor. Here’s your room key.
Anna: thank you, good-bye.


COMPLAINTS 1

Martina: Reception, can I help you?
Anna: Yes, I’m in room 140 and there isn’t hot water in the shower.
Martina: Have you tried to leave it on maximum for a while.
Anna: Yes, I have been fifteen minutes trying it, but the water is still cold.
Martina: oh, okay, I will send a technical to have a look at it. What was your room number?
Anna: 140.
Martina: Okay, the technician will be there in five minutes.
Anna: Okay, thank you.
Martina: You’re welcome.


COMPLAINTS 2

Martina: Reception, how can I help you?
Carla: We'd like to complain about the noise in our room.
Martina: Who is making noise?
Carla: The couple in room 141 are always listening to very loud music.
Martina: Okay, we will speak to them and we will solve it as fast as we can.
Carla: Okay, thank you.
Martina: You’re welcome.

CHECKING OUT

Anna: Carla, pick up the red suitcase and check the room to see if we are forgetting something.
Carla: Wait, there is a black purse near the bed.
Anna: Oh! It's mine!
Carla: Let's go, I almost left my sunglasses in the bathroom.
..................
Martina: Hello, are you leaving now?
Carla and Anna: Yes!
Anna: Ummm... I think we have to pay now. Do we?
Martina: Yes, you have to pay 450 dollars. Do you want to pay in cash?
Carla: Yes, wait a moment... Here you are.
Martina: Okay thanks. Oh wait, you have given me 460 dollars.
Carla: Oh sorry, thank you. Good-bye.

Martina: Good-bye. Have a good journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment