Labels

Sunday 31 January 2016

At the Restaurant by Paula Vilà & Marina Gotsens

Dialogue 4



Ordering In A Restaurant

Paula: Hi, a table for one, please.
Marina: Certainly
Paula: Do you think I could sit near the corner?
Manira: I'm sorry, those tables are reserved. You can sit near the windows if you want.
Paula: Yes, of course!
Marina: Here is your menu. Would you like a drink before you order?
Paula: Yes, I'll have a coke please.
Marina: Okay!
Paula: Thank you.

Marina: Are you ready to order?
Paula:Yes, I want the soup of the day.
Marina: Okay... A Garlic and onion soup madam?
Paula: Yes, I'll have soup to start, and squid, please.
Marina: Okay.

Paula: Excuse me, this soup's cold
Marina: I'm sorry about that, I'll heat it immediately.

Marina:Would you like some dessert? Coffee?
Paula: I'll have some strawberries and cream, please.
Marina: Okay.

Paula: Excuse me, can I have the bill please?
Marina: Here you are madam
Paula: Thank you. Is service included?
Marina: Yes madam, eight percent on the total.
Paula: Thanks, bye.
Marina: You're welcome madam.

No comments:

Post a Comment