Labels

Monday 25 January 2016

At the restaurant by Èlia Capdevila, Eva Olivart & Roger Oriol

DIALOGE 4 AT THE RESTAURANT 



Hi. A table for two please.
- Certainly. Follow me please.
….

- Are you ready to order?
- Yes, I’ll have the bacon pizza , please.
- And for you sir?
- Erm.. I’ll have the tuna pizza , please.
- And for drink?
- Erm... A lemonade please.
- And you sir?
- I’ll have a coke.
- Anything else?

- No, thank you.
- Ok. I’ll be right back in a minute.
...

- The lemonade is for you and the coke, for you.

- And a

- Ok. The bacon pizza is for you and the other, for you. Have a nice meal.
- Thank you.
- Thank you.



Later

- Excuse me, can we have the bill please? - Here you are sir. - Thank you very much. Erm…is service included?- -- Yes sir, five percent on the total.

.....
-Waiter, can you come here please?
- Yes. What happened?
-Erm… what’s this, we didn’t order any ice cream. I don’t know why it’s on the bill.
-I’ll check that sir, just a moment.
-Thank you very much.

.....

- I’m sorry about that sir, the ice cream was added from another table by mistake. Here’s the correct bill.
- That’s fine, thanks.



- Good bye and thank you.

- Goodbye
- You’re welcome. Have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment