Labels

Sunday 31 January 2016

At the restaurant by Roger Guilà, Adam Culleré & Jordi Valero




At the restaurant

Ordering In a Restaurant

Jordi: Hi! A table for two
Adam: Ceirtainly
Roger: Could we sit near the window, please?
Adam: Yes of course
Jordi: Thank you

Adam: Here are your menus. Would you like a drink before you order?
Roger: I'll have a schweppes lemon please
Adam: And for you sir?
Jordi: A coke please
Adam: Ok. That's right.

Adam: Are you ready to order?
Roger: Yes, I'll have fish soup and a fillet with chips.
Adam: Ok. And for you sir?
Jordi: I'll have vegetables and roast chicken, please.
Adam: That's OK

20 minutes later..

Adam: All ok?
Roger: Yes thank you
Adam: Would you like something for dessert?
Jordi: Yes! I'll have a croisant with cream
Adam: Perfect! And for you sir?
Roger: I'll have a lemon ice-cream
Adam: That's OK
Adam: Would you like coffee?
Jordi: Yes I'll have a Viennes coffee
Adam: And for you sir?
Roger: Yes I'll have a capuccino
(After lunch)

Adam: Have you finished?
Roger: Yes.
Jordi: Yes
Adam: So... It will be 43.50€
Roger: Fine.. Jordi do you pay?
Jordi: Jeje yes perfect. Here you are.
Adam: Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment