Labels

Monday 25 January 2016

At the restaurant by Mark García & Albert Capdevila

DIALOGUE 4: AT THE RESTAURANT


Mark: Hi, a table for one please.
Albert: Yes.
Mark: Erm.. do you think I could seat near the heater?
Albert: Yes, follow me. I'll be your waiter today.


MINUTES LATER...

Mark: Excuse me
Albert: Yes sir?
Mark: Can you give me the menu?
Albert: Of course... here you are.
Mark: Thank you.
Albert: Would you like a drink before you order?
Mark: Yes, erm.. I'll have a coke, please.
Albert: Okay


MINUTES LATER...

Albert: Are you ready to order?
Mark: Yes, I'll have raviolis with cheese dressing and roast chicken, please.
Albert: Okay, thank you.


MINUTES LATER...

Albert: Would you like dessert? Coffe?
Mark: Yes, a black coffee please.
Albert: Okay...
Mark: Excuse me! Can I have the bill please?
Albert: Of course... one moment please... here you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment