Labels

Monday 18 January 2016

At the hotel by Judit Collell & Núria Martínez


Dialogue 3: 



Checking in:

Judit : hello
Núria   good afternoon madam . How can I help you?
Judit: I have a reservation in the name of Judit.
Núria: Right. One moment madam. Mis.Ju…..Judit…..yes...  a single room for two nights?
Judit: That’s right. With an en-suite bathroom
Núria: Yes madam. Your room is 537 Miss Judit. On the third floor. Here’s your room key, and the elevator’s is there.
Judit: OK. Thank you. Bye
Núria: Bye

Phoning reception

Núria: Reception, can I help you?
Judit: Yes, It’s Miss Judit in room 537. I have a problem because the door of bathroom doesn’t open correctly.
Núria: Oh I’m sorry madam. I’ll send some technician up immediately.
Judit: Thank you

( Knock, Knock)

Judit: Who’s there?
Núria: Room service Miss Judit.
Judit: Ah OK thank you , come in. Look this door isn’t open.
Núria: Ok I see, now tell someone to come and watch it
Judit: Oh Thank you.

Checking out of a hotel:

Judit: Hello, I’d like to check out please. I’m Miss Judit room 537.
Núria: Right, just a moment please Miss Judit, I’ll just print out the bill. And...how will you be paying?
Judit: By Visa card.
Núria: Okay, miss Judit This is the total price.
Judit: okay, here’s my Visa card.
Núria: Thanks you Miss, sign there please.
Judit: Thank you very much. Goodbye
Núria: Goodbye Miss Judit.

1 comment: