Labels

Monday 11 January 2016

At the Hotel by Roger Oriol, Eva Olivart & Èlia Capdevila

At the hotel


Checking in
    - Hello
    - Good morning Sir. How can I help you?
    - I have a reservation in the name of Smith, Roger Smith
    - Right. One moment sir. Smith...yes... a double room with bathroom for two nights?
    - That’s right. With a private balcony.
    - Yes sir. Could you fill out this form please?
    - Of course.
...
    - Here you are.
    - Thank You
    -CAn you give me the key?
    -. yes ...Can you wait a moment
    - Yes of Course
    - Here you are. Your room it’s 141.
    -   Ok.
    -   Have a nice stay
    - Thank you.
Checking Out
 - Hello, I’d like to check out please. I’m  the wife of Roger Smith...room 141
 - Right, just a second. I’ll just print out the bill. And how will you be paying?
 -By Visa card
 - Ok. At the end...All will be £101.  £71 for the room and £30 for the SPA.
 - Ok. Here’s my card
 - Ok, Here you are your Visa card. Thank you Mrs. If you’ll just sign there.......
      thanks
 - Goodbye
  - Goodbye Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment