Labels

Sunday 10 January 2016

At The Hotel by Ivan Lahuerta & Roger Verdés

At The Hotel

DIALOGUE 3:
Cheking in:

Ivan: Hello.
Roger: Good afternoon sir. How can  I help you?
Ivan: I have a reservation in the name of Lahuerta.
Roger: Right. A single room for a one night?
Ivan: That's right with a big TV.
Roger: If you like to leave us your credit card details, we'll charge in your account when you check out.
Ivan: OK.
Roger: Your room is two in the first floor. Here's your room key, and you have the elevator in your left.
Ivan: OK. Do you have a map of the city?
Roger: Yes here you are.
Ivan: Thank you
Roger:You're very welcome sir.

Phoning Reception

Roger: Reception can I help you?
Ivan: Yes I'm Mr. Lahuerta room 2. Could you ask room service to send up a kebab with chips.
Roger: Okey Mr. Lahuerta a kebab with chips.
Ivan: Thank you.

In The Night

Roger: Reception can I help you?
Ivan: Yes I'm Mr. Lahuerta again room 2. My shower doesn't work.
Roger: Okey, now I'm goiong to send a technician to help you-
Ivan: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment