Labels

Monday 25 January 2016

At the restaurant by Ivan Lahuerta & Roger Verdés

Dialogue 4

At The Restaurant

Ivan: Good evening. I'd like a table for one people.
Roger: Good evening. Is this table allright?
Ivan: Yes, that's fine.
Roger: Would you like to order now?
Ivan: Yes, could I see the menu please?
Roger: Ok certainly. Here you are.
Ivan: I'd like prawns to start and lamb with roast potatoes for main course. 
Roger: What would you like to drink?
Ivan: I'd like a coke to drink.

Roger: Would you like any dessert?
Ivan: Yes, could I see the dessert list please?
Roger: Of course, here you are.
Ivan: I'd like a piece of cake.

Roger: How was your meal?
Ivan: It was delicious. Thank you. Excuse me, can we have the bill please?
Roger: Certainly, here you are.
Ivan: Is service included?
Roger: No it isn't.
Ivan: Ok.Thank you very much.
Roger: Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment