Labels

Sunday 10 January 2016

At the hotel by Paula Vilà, Eva Zhou & Marina Gotsens




Dialogue 3


Marina: Hello.
Paula: Good morning ladies. How can I help you?
Eva: We have a reservation in the name of Gotsens.
Paula: Okey. One moment madam. Yes, two single rooms for five nights.
Marina: That's right. With an en-suite bathroom.
Paula: Yes. Could you fill out this form please?
Eva: Of course... Can you give me a pen? Thanks.
Paula: If you like to leave us your credit cards details, we'll charge your expenses when you check out.
Marina: Okay.
Paula: Your rooms are 209 and 211 on the four floor. Your room keys. Here you are.
Eva: Thank you.
Paula: You're welcome!

Phoning Reception


Paula: Reception, can I help you?

Marina: Yes, I... It's Gotsens in room 209, Could you ask to room service to send up a chocolate croissant please?
Paula: Yes of course, a chocolate croissant to room 209.
Marina: Thank you.

Five minutes later...


Paula: Reception, can I help you?

Eva: Yes, I'm Zhou in room 211, my tv doesn't work.
Paula: Okey, now I'm going to send a technician to help you.
Eva: Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment