Labels

Monday 25 January 2016

At the hotel by Gemma Orteu and Júlia Vilà

At the hotel:



- Hello
- Good morning madame. Can I help you?
- Yes, I have a reservation in the name JÚLIA.
-OK. Whan moment please. You have a reservation for a single room for a one weekand.
-Please complet this form
- Yes of course, here you are
-Here are your room key for 190 I the first floor
-Thank you do you have a map of a city center?
-Yes here you are
-One more question I can pay when I leave?
-Yes you can pay when you go
-Ok, thank you
-Your welcom


One moment later


-Reception can I help you?
-Yes, it's me Julia in the room 190, there aren't water in my room, please can you ask to the room servis to help me?
-I'm terrible madam, I'm sorry. I will send some up immediatly
-Ok thanks
-Your welcom madam

No comments:

Post a Comment