Labels

Sunday 31 January 2016

AT THE RESTAURANT by Carla Sarlé, Anna Vilella & Martina Feixa

AT THE RESTAURANT



Anna: Hi, a table for two please.
Martina: Certainly
Anna: Erm… Can we sit in this table?
Martina: I’m sorry, this table is reserved.
Anna: How about this one?
Martina: Yes, of course.


Martina: Here are your menus. Would you like a drink before you order?
Anna: Yes, erm… I’ll have a coke.
Martina: And for you madam?
Carla: Nestea, please.
Martina: Okay.


Martina: Are you ready to order?
Anna: Yes, I’ll have spaghetti carbonara to start, and then a milanesa with potatoes.
Martina: Thank you. And for you madam?
Carla: Erm, I’ll start with a salad, and then a fried egg with chips.
Martina: Okay, would you like wine with your meal?
Anna: Yes, a bottle of house red, and some more water please.
Martina: Certainly.


Martina: Have you already finished?
Anna: Yes.
Martina: Okay, would you like a dessert? Coffee?
Carla: I want a crepe with chocolate and a coffee, please.
Martina: And for you madam?
Anna: Me too.


Anna: Excuse me, can we have the bill please?
Martina: Here you are.
Carla: Thank you very much.


MAKING COMPLAINTS


Anna: Excuse me, there is a fly in my spaghettis.
Martina: I’m sorry about that, I’ll change it for you.


Carla: Excuse me, could I have a knife please?
Martina: Of course madam, I’ll be right back.

Caral: Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment