Labels

Saturday 9 January 2016

At the hotel by Mark García & Albert Capdevila

DIALOGUE 3: AT THE HOTEL


Albert: Hello!

Mark: Good afternoon sir. How Can I help you?

Albert: I have a reservation in the name of Capdevila.

Mark: One moment please... okay... a single room for two nights?

Albert: Yes, that's right

Mark: Could you fill out this form please?

Albert: Of course, here you are.

Mark: Thank you, your room is 69 Mr. Capdevila. On the third floor. Here's your room key. 

Albert:Ok, thank you.

Mark: You're welcome sir.



PHONING
Mark: Reception, can I help you?

Albert: Yes, I'm Mr. Capdevila in room 69, can you bring me some chips and a coke please?

Mark: Yes Mr. Capdevila. Chips and a coke to room 69.

Albert: Thank you.

ROOM

(knock, knock!)

Albert: Who's there?

Mark: Room service Mr. Capdevila

Albert: Ah yes, thank you. Could you put this on my bill please?

Mark: Of course sir.

Albert: Thank you very much.

RECEPTION

Albert: I'm going away.

Mark: OK, can you sign here before leaving please?

Albert: Of course.

Mark: And now, can you give me your credit card?

Albert: Here you are.

Mark: OK, thank you.

Albert: if everything is right now, I am going to live. Goodbye.

Mark: Goodbye sir. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment