Labels

Saturday 28 November 2020

My Presentation: Arnau Porta





Hello,

My  name is Arnau Porta and I am fourteen years old and I live in a beautiful town Arbeca. In my family we are my brother, my father and my mother and me. My father is a farmer and my mother a secretary I live in  a small house with one bathroom one living room and three bedrooms. My hobbies are playing sports in general and playing and watching video games. I practise many sports but my favourite is hockey and I think that it’s a very good sport. I like listening to music: English music, pop music rap and trap. But my favourite one is Trap and my favourite singer is Bad Bunny. I use a lot of social apps like instagram or facebook but my favourites are twitter and youtube because I can look at influencers and competitive players of video games. Sometimes I use whatsapp for chatting with friends and I listen a lot of music in spotify I’m studying because I want to be a P.E teacher and In the future my dream is to be a rich person.


No comments:

Post a Comment