Labels

Monday 16 November 2020

My Presentation by Lluc Labranya


Hi, my name is Lluc. I’m from Puiggròs. I like Puiggròs because it is a quiet town .

In my family we are 5, my dad Toni, my mum Esther, my brother Roc, my sister Cel and me. My dad is a doctor and my mum is a nurse. We live in a  house, the house has 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, a garden a living room and a hall. I have 2 dogs, their names are Hatxi and Duna. Hatxi is brown and black, and Duna is black.

In my free time, I like playing computer games with my friends, and I like meeting they too. We walk for the town and buy sweets. My  favourite friends are: Jan, Pol, Àlvar and Santi.

I play football in Garrigues, football is my favorite sport, but I like others sports.

My favourite style of music is “regeton” but I don’t listen to music very much.

My favourite subject is PE, because I like sport.

In the future I don’t know would like to be , but something related to sport.

I like social media very much. The social media that I usually use are: Instagram, Whatsapp  and Youtube.

My dream is have good health all my life. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment