Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

My Presentation by Sandra Chetan


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjwcJETOf0g

Hello, 

I’m Sandra and I’m 14 years old and I’m from Arbeca. I play football and I do extracurricular English in les Borges Blanques. When I was a child I did ballet and athletics. I live in a small town called Arbeca and it has 2000 population approx. I have 3 pets: one dog and two cats. Its name is Panda and it is 4 years old. The name of the cats are Estrella and Tom. 

My parents are married for 21 years. Their names are Elena and Cristian. My mom is 44 years old and my dad is 46. 

I live with my grandma too. Her name is Susana and she is 74 years old. 

When I was a child I used to go to athletics races and also I went to ballet competitions. 

I love pizza and hamburgers. I don’t like vegetables too much but they are healthy. 

My hobbies are listening to music and I like watching series and films on Netflix. 

I live in a house and it has a living room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen and a computer room with books. 

I like listening to trap music and english music. I don’t play any instrument but I would like it. 

My favourite subject is English and Catalan because I like languages. 

In the future, I would be a policewoman because I like action and I don’t like crimes or other related things. 

I love Social Media. The most apps I use are: instagram, youtube and tik tok. I love playing games like among us and watchins series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment