Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

Presentation by Marc Sans Navés


 

 Hello,

- My name is Marc. I live in Arbeca, a little town in Les Garrigues,

Lleida.

- In my family we are 4 members, my dad, my mum, my brother

and me.

- My daddy’s name is Eduard. He is 48 years old and he works as

a farmer. He is very nice and he worries about us a lot. He

always takes me to the training field.

- My mummy’s name is Mireia, she is also 48 and she works as a

pharmacist. She is very kind and she always helps me when I

need it.

- My brother’s name is Edgar and he is older than me. He is 16

years old and he just looks as my mother. He always studies al

lot.

- I live in a house, just above the pharmacy where my mum

works.

- In my house there are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and

a living room. We usually eat in the kitchen because it’s quite

big and there is enough place for all of us. My bedroom is also

big. The walls are red and the furniture red and white. As I said

my house is big but it has four different floors. What we don’t

have is a garage so we always park the cars at my grandma’s

house. We have recently built a new room where my brother

has his own gym.

- We don’t have any pets. We don’t actually have enough place

to treat them as they deserve. When I was a child I had a turtle

and a fish. They both died some years ago.

- I love playing football and video games. I spend almost my free

time on them. I play in a team called Mollerussa football club

and I play as a front player. I also like hanging out with my

friends but with the Coronavirus it’s really difficult to meet

them. Sometimes I also spend my time with my cousins. They

are more than 30 years but they are very funny. Last year we

went to China because one of them lived there. She has already

go back home so I like spending time with her.


- My favorites friends are Pau, Genís Guilem Arneu Roger and Gerard. We all like

playing games and we have a lot of fun together. With Gerard

we like go cycling during the weekend. This weekend I had to

do so much homework so we couldn’t go.

- I love listening to music, for example “TRAP MUSIC”. I also like

the music that is played in Tik Tok. I never upload any video but

I have fun watching others videos.

- I have some favorite songsproblemas

- My favorite subject is Maths. I really like it. I hope I can study

something related to Maths at the University. When I was a

child on of my teachers told my mum I wouldn’t be specially

good in Maths. She was wrong…I love them and I think I’m

good on that.

- My dream is to be a Mathematic or an engineer. My mum

would like me to be a Pharmacist and I also like it. I’m not sure

about my future yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment