Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

My presentation by Roger Borch


Hello,

My name is Roger, I am fourteen years old, my birthday is on thirty of September. I live in La Pobla de Cérvoles, this town is small and it has one hundred and seventy habitants.  I study at the high school Josep Vallverdú and my favourite subject is P.E .

In my family there are six members: my mum, my dad, my brother and my two sisters. My mother is forty eight years old, her name is Cristina and my dad is fifty years old,  His name is Santi. My sister is twenty seven years old, her name is Marina and my other sister is twenty years old, her name is Anna and my brother is twenty five years old,  His name is Ferran.


I have three pets, they are dogs, they are females. They are called Lluna, Pólvora and Bimba. Lluna is one years old, Polvora is five years old and Bimba is two years old.


I spend a bit of time at my friends house and I also like meeting friends in town. We usually go to the park and countryside. Often I go with my mother or my sisters to the shopping center and  to the cinema with my family.


I like travelling around the world, going for a walk with the dogs in the forest,  I love watching football matches and  series on Netflix.


I'm really on the TV because I like to play PS4 and watch different channels. I like watching funny or interesting videos on YouTube. 


I like listening to music when I have a shower or when I'm bored. I listen to reggaeton, my favourite singer is Maluma and my favourite song is “Parce”.


I like social media, I use Instagram, YouTube, Whatsapp, Twitter and video games online.


This is my presentation.


 
https://youtu.be/yU_JVs11n4I


No comments:

Post a Comment