Labels

Monday 30 November 2020

My presentation by Xavier Sanchez

 My presentation


Hi my name is Xavier, I live in Juneda. Juneda is a very beautiful town, there are a lot of emblematic monuments, for exemple “el pou del gel”, “la font del gat” or “la plaça Catalunya”.

I have one brother and one sister, my brother Maec is 10 years old and my sister Gemma is 12, my mother Annabel is 46 years old and my father Quimet is 51 years old, my mother is a secretary in one company and my father is a mechanic in his company.

I live in a house, it has 8 rooms, 3 bathrooms and a gym.

My hobbies are eating and spending time with friends.

In my free time I hang out with my friends, I play video games or I do sport.

My favourite friend is Roger Camí, I play paddle with him and I always hang out with him and more friends.

I practise paddle and football, I like the two but I prefer paddle.

My favourite types of music are rap and argentin trap.

My favourite subject is PE because I like a lot doing sport.

I don’t know what I will be in the future but I would like that will be related with sport.

I like social media and I use Instagram, and Whatsapp. 

My dream is to become a player on the circuit of world paddle tour but I think it's far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment