Labels

Friday 27 November 2020

My Presentation by Pau Falcó


Dear,

My name is Pau Falcó Ribé and I am fourteen years old. In my family we are four members: my mum, he is a Catalan teacher and her name is Montserrat, my dad is a farmer and his name is Josep Ramón and my brother is Andreu, actually he is studying first of ESO in the institute Josep Vallverdú like me.

I live in les Borges Blanques in a flat since I was born but my mum is from l’Albi and I have a part of my family there.

Five years ago I started to play basketball and I like it. And seven years ago I started playing flute in the music school and I don’t like it very much.

My favourite subjects are: biology, P.E., and history.

And when I will be old I want to work something related to the nature the plants or the animals.

See you soon,

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment