Labels

Saturday 14 November 2020

My presentation by Berta Ortiz

 


Hi, my name is Berta Ortiz, I’m 14 years old and I live in Juneda. I am Catalan and I have been living in

Catalonia all my life.  Juneda is a town of Les Garrigues, it has about three thousand inhabitants, it has a school, a kindergarten, a library, a church and many squares. It also has some bars and one pavilion.

In my family we are four people. My dad, Toni,  is 43 years old and he works fixing cool rooms, my mum, Mercè, is 42 years old and she is a hairdresser and my sister, Bruna, is 10 years old and she is in 5th grade of primary school. I also have a dog, it is 5 months old and its name is Nuc.

I have practiced figure skating since I was three years old. I started training at Juneda, but almost three years ago I started training in Mollerussa. The best competition I've been to is the Spanish championship in 2017

In my free time I like to watch TV, hang out with friends and listen to music. I like all kinds of music, but I prefer music in english.

My favourite subjects are P.E or english, and when I grow up I would like to study medicine.



No comments:

Post a Comment