Labels

Wednesday 25 November 2020

My presentation by Gerard Rodriguez




Hello my name is Gerard Rodríguez and I live in Arbeca. My town it's not very big and it's about 2,100 people. In my family we are four persons. I live with my parents and I have a sister but she doesn't live with me, she lives in Barcelona. My father's name is Xavier and he's 49 years old and my mother's name is Yolanda and she's 46 years old and my sister's name is Laura and she's 23 years old. I live in a house with 3 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms, it's a big house and I don't have any pet. My hobbies are playing football and playing video games and in my free time I meet with my friends, I don't have best friend because I meet with a group of boys in Arbeca and we are friends all the group.
My favourite subjects are P.E. because I like doing sport and English because I think I'm good at speaking English. My dream would be travel to space because I want to see what is outside the Earth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment