Labels

Friday 27 November 2020

My presentation by Anna Maria Batalla

 VIDEO

Hi,

My name is Anna Maria I’m 14 years old, and I live in a small town with a population of approximately 2000 inhabitants called Arbeca. I do extracurricular English in Les Borges Blanques. When I was from 7 to 10 years old I did gymnastics.

I live in a house with five floors, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms, one kitchen and two terraces.

I have two sisters and one of them is married, and they have two kids, Coral and Nil, a girl and a boy. My other sister has a boyfriend but they aren’t married.

My parents are married for 14 years. And their names are Anna and Manel. And my mum is 54 years old and my father is 57 years old and I have two birds and a lot of fishes, because I don’t know how many fishes I have.

I like listening to music like: trap, rap, reggaeton & batxata. And I don’t play any instrument. And I don’t do any sport.

In my free time, I like listening to music, watch series and films or I hang out with my friends, and we put music and do silly things. I like social media too much, and I use: Tik Tok, Instagram & Whatsapp. 

My favourite subject is English, because I like that language a lot, and my dream is in the future to be an English teacher.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment