Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

My Presentation by Jan Giralt Torres

Hi,

My name is Jan Giralt Torres. I live in El Cogul, because it is a beautiful small town of les Garrigues, Catalonia. I like to live in it because it is relaxing. It is not a noisy town.

There are not a lot of people, it is too small, and there are not many guys.ç

My house is very big but I live in 2 flats of the house, i have 2bathrooms 1 kitchen 3 d bedrooms and 2 gardens.

There are 4 members in my family, my mum Anna is an archaeologist, and the responsible of the “La Roca Dels Moros Del Cogul”, my  father Albert is a graphic designer, my brother is a culturist and the hall manager of one of the most famous hotels in Barcelona, and I simple student, my hobbies are play football. stay with my family, meet friends, play video games, and a lot of things.I have a one pet, her name is Lola is the best dog of the world I love it. It behaves very well! She is very big for the people but not for me.

I play in CFJ Mollerussa I love football. My favourite friends are Lluc, Pol, Àlvar and Santi.

My favourite subject is P.E because I love sport.

I don’t know what I can study in the future. I like social media. I usually use youtube to watch videos and instagram.

I don't know my future but my dream is to be a person who helps people with all needs.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment