Labels

Thursday 26 November 2020

My presentation by Nel·la Armengol

 

Hello,

My name is Nel·la, I’m 14 years old and I live in Juneda. I have 2 brothers that are called Ot and Arnau. Ot is older than me and he is 16 years old and Arnau is younger than me and he is 13 years old. Ot is studying batxillerat scientífic at Ins Josep Vallverdú in Les Borges Blanques and Arnau is studying 2nd of ESO in the institute of Les Borges Blanques.

My parents are called Jordi and Lourdes. Lourdes is 47 years old and she’s and administrative and Jordi is 45 years old and he works as a farmer. I love watching some sports like padel or hockey or roller skating but I also like practicing them. I practice 2 sports, padel and artistic roller skating but in my free time I love hanging out with my friends. I have one pet. He is Ki and I love spending time with him because he’s so lovely. I have so many cousins and so many aunts and uncles and I have 2 grandparents that are Joan and Josep and a grandma that’s Ramona. I love spending time with my family also because I have fun with them. I also like going shopping or going to the cinema.

This is me


No comments:

Post a Comment