Labels

Sunday 15 November 2020

My Presentation by Joel Camí


 Hi, my name is Joel and today I do my presentation.

I live in Juneda, Juneda is not a very big town but it is very interesting.


In my family we are four, my mum Carme, my Dad Mateu and my brother Marc. My mum is forty-eight, my dad forty-nine and my brother is fifteen.


I live in a house, it has four bathrooms. three bedrooms, a dining room and the kitchen .


In my free time I meet with my friends and I play videogames.


I practice football, I play on the teams of my town.


My favourite type os song is English Trap and I don’t have a favourite song.


In the future I would like to study graphic design. I really like social media, the applications that I use are instagram, whatsapp and Twitter.


My dream is to be the best graphic designer, is really difficult but not impossible. 


Thanks for watching de video bye


No comments:

Post a Comment