Labels

Saturday 14 November 2020

My Prestentation by Pol Moragues

 


Hello,

Mi name is Pol and I live in l'Albi, les Garrigues. In my town there is one of best oils in the world.

In my family there are 4 membres: My mum Núria, is 47 years old. My dad Jordi, is 48. My brother Arnau is 17 and I am 14 years old.

I live in a house, there are a lot of rooms. Also there are a garden and a warehouse.

I have got three dogs: Blanc, Nit and rex the smallest.

My hobbies are play football, watch vídeos and play with my dogs.

In my free time I stay with my friends, I listen to music, I play videogames...

I have got a lot of friends. Many of them I met in high school and in football. With some of them I play football this season.

I practice football since he was little. And it's my favourite sport.

I like music, sometimes I listen to music in Spotify. Last year I went to see a concert in Les Borges Blanques.

My favourite subject is physical education becouse I like do sport.

In the future I Will do high school and then go to University. Then start working. 

I like social media like Instagram, WhatsApp.. 

At t'he moment I have no clear dreams, but one, IT could be that the Coronavirus is leaving and we can lead a normal live. 

Thanks for your atention!



No comments:

Post a Comment