Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

My presentation by Berta Codina




Hi, my name is Berta and I'm 14. I live in Castelldans, a town from les garrigues. I'm catalan because I'm from Catalonia. I live in a semi detached house with my parents and my little brother. My mother is Gemma and she is 48. She works as an administrative with my dad, who is Albert. He’s 49 and he is a mechanic. My little brother is Adam and he is 10, so he’s still in primary school. I have two dogs and one bird. My dogs are Boira and Traca. Traca is Boira’s mother. My bird is called Milú. In my free time I enjoy watching series from Netflix. Two of my favourites are The 100 and Riverdale. I also enjoy playing sports: I play basketball 3 times per week and I train padel 1 time per week. When I meet my friends we usually watch a movie, but we sometimes go for a walk around the town. I can play the piano and the guitar, but I can barely play the saxophone too. I don’t really like it, which is why i’m quitting. One of my favourite groups of music is One Direction, but as they are no longer together I listen to the singers separately. 

One of my biggest dreams is to go to an exchange year as a student in Canada or the United States.I would like to be a teacher, which is why I'm going to study the teaching career. One of my favourite subjects is English, I find it really interesting. It’s very useful because if I want to go to the United States or around the world it’s going to be very useful, since everyone understands a little bit of English.


No comments:

Post a Comment