Labels

Thursday 19 November 2020

My Presentation by Joan Marc Torrent

MY PRESENTATION

Hello,

My name is Joan Marc. I live in Les Borges Blanques. My town is beautiful and has very beautiful places for example: el terrall.

In my family there are four members; my mother, her name is Antonieta. She is fifty three years old. And my two brothers Xavier and Jordi. Xavier is twenty four years old, he is taller than me. Jordi is twenty eight years old he is also taller than me.

I live in a block of flats where we are all of my family. In my flat there are two bathrooms, a kitchen, four bedrooms, a living-room and a terrace. I have a pet, a cat, her name is Lluna.

I have some hobbies one is playing football and the other one is playing the drums. In my free time I like playing video games, playing the drums, playing football and hang out with my friends. I have a lot of friends but my best friend is Pau. I practise football and I love it! I like listening to music. I listen to different types of songs. I play a musical Instrument, the drums.

My favourite subject is P.E. because it’s where you feel better and laugh a lot. Referring to my future studies I still don’t know what to study. We’ll see! I also like social media, I use mainly Instagram and whatsapp.

My dream is to become a doctor.














No comments:

Post a Comment