Labels

Thursday 19 November 2020

My Presentation by Guillem Sans

Hello!


My name is Guillem sans and I live in Arbeca. In my town there are about 2000 people and it’s mayor is Sergi pelegrí. Arbeca is a small town but it is very beautiful.


 In my family there is my dad. His name is Francesc Xavier, my mom, her name is Rosa Mari and one sister, her name is Aina.


I live in a house. In my house there are: one living room, one kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, one garage and a terrace.


I have four cats, two male and two female. Their names are: oreo, hiro, neu and taquetes.


My hobbies are football and play video games. In my free time I listen to music, hang out with my friends, play video games, among other things. My favourite friends there are: Arnau, Gerard, genís, Pau, Marc and Roger. With them I do a lot of things: play video games, hang out, play football, etc.


I practice football but in the past I practiced paddle and athletics. I listen to different types of music: reggaeton, trap and rap. I don’t play any instrument. My favourite subject is P.E because I’m a very energetic boy. In the future I would like to study to be a vet or a chiropractor. I like social media, I use Instagram, Watsapp, youtube and Tiktok. My dream would be to become a professional football player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment