Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

My Presentanton by Sílvia Miquel

 



DIALOGE

Hello, my name is Silvia and I’m 14 years old but on 23rd of June I will be 15. I live in Arbeca a small town near Les Borges Blanques. Arbeca is not very big but it has a lot of cultivated land. I live in a small flat in the biggest aveniu of my town. My flat has got four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room… 

In my family there are five members: my mum, my dad, my grandfather, my sister and I.  My sister is 3 years older than me, I’m the little one. I haven’t got any pet but I would like one. 


I practice swimming every Saturday at 12 p.m. I love swimming and it’s my favourite sport. 


I spend my free time watching Netflix and listening to music. My favourite kind of music is pop. Right now I’m obsess with a britannic band. This is One Direction. I always listen to One Direction songs. I love listening and singing this kind of songs.


I spend about one or two hours with my mobile phone. I spend about 1:30 minutes on social media. My favourite app is Tik Tok because there are a lot of interesting videos. Every day I always watch Instagram and Tik Tok.


No comments:

Post a Comment