Labels

Friday 13 November 2020

My PRESENTATION by Marc Sarlé



Hi,

I’m Marc Sarlé I’m fourteen years old. I have got blue eyes and blond hair. I am medium-height. My favourite color is blue and I live in a village called Vinaixa in Les Garrigues. My town is small, it has five hundred inhabitants, my village has few shops and a bar. I live in a house. My house has three floors, with 3 toilets, 5 bedrooms a kitchen, a dining room and a garden with garage

In my family we are 5 members, I have got a sister, a brother, father and mother. Their names are Carla, Pol, Jordi and Rosa. My sister goes to university my brother and my father works as a carpenter and my mum works as a teacher.

I do athletics in Arbeca, sometimes I ride a bike with my friends. I like cook, make cakes with my sister and also likes to travel. My favourite food is pasta and pizza of Tagliatela. In my free time I like to watch TV or NETFLIX series and listen to music with my mobile phone or laptop.

Now I do third ESO and go to the Josep Vallerdú high school in Les Borges Blanques. My favourite subjects are Maths and PE.  

When I be older I would like to work as a teacher or cook in a restaurant with a city abroad. I like social media and playing mobile. The apps I use the most are Instagram and AmongUs. My friends are Julia, Albert, Nuria, Max, Jan, Gerard, ... when I stay with them we go for a walk around the village, to talk in the Local, ...


No comments:

Post a Comment