Labels

Monday 30 November 2020

My Presentation By Roger Camí

 


PRESENTATION

Hello my name is Roger Camí I’m 14 Years old and I live in Juneda. It is a small town in les Garrigues, and it has 3600 habitans. 


We are five in my family, my parents who are forty-five years old both and my two little sisters who arenine and twelve years old.


I live in a house with a garden but I haven’t got any pet.


In my free time I really like to do this things: play computer games, meet my friends, chatting in the mobile phone and watch series and films in NETFLIX.


I really like eat pasta and meal, I also prepare my hamburguers.

I practice two esports, padel and my favourite hokey.

I really like to listen music, but I haven no favourite artist or song


My favourite subject is P.E.

I like social media and I always use instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment